The neck is the start of the spinal column and spinal cord. The spinal column contains about two dozen inter-connected, oddly shaped, bony segments, called vertebrae. The neck contains seven of. Neck definition is - the part of an animal that connects the head with the body. How to use neck in a sentence neck (nĕk) n. 1. Anatomy a. The part of the body joining the head to the shoulders or trunk. b. A narrow or constricted area of a bodily structure, as of a bone, that joins. Neck definition, the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk. See more
Neck Anatomy, Area & Diagram Body Map
- Neck: Neck, in land vertebrates, the portion of the body joining the head to the shoulders and chest. Some important structures contained in or passing through the neck include the seven cervical vertebrae and enclosed spinal cord, the jugular veins and carotid arteries, part of the esophagus, the laryn
- Any part of your neck - muscles, bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, or nerves - can cause neck problems. Neck pain is very common. Pain may also come from your shoulder, jaw, head, or upper arms
- Overview. Neck pain is a common complaint. Neck muscles can be strained from poor posture — whether it's leaning over your computer or hunching over your workbench
- Neck and shoulder pain can be classified in many different ways. Some people experience only neck pain or only shoulder pain, while others experience pain in both areas. What Causes Neck Pain.
- Read about neck pain treatment, symptoms, diagnosis, and home remedies, and get tips on pain relief. Cervical pain causes include whiplash, pinched nerve, herniated disc, and degenerative disc disease
- When to Worry About Neck Pain and when not to! Tips, checklists, and non-scary possible explanations for neck pain. Paul Ingraham, updated Sep 22, 2017. We fear spine pain more than we fear other kinds of pain
- Archegonia are surrounded early in their development by the juvenile perianth, through the slender beak of which the elongated neck of the fertilized archegonium protrudes
Neck Definition of Neck by Merriam-Webste
- 1.) Slang for blowjob, or oral sex performed by females. 2.) A way of someone receiving pain for stupid thoughts or ideas by giving them a hard slap on the back of their neck. 3.
- If neck pain symptoms progress, it can become difficult to sleep. This type of pain may also interfere with other daily activities, such as getting dressed or going to work, or any activity that involves turning the head, such as driving. Increasing neck pain with associated weakness, numbness and.
- The bones, ligaments, and muscles of your neck support your head and allow for motion. Any abnormalities, inflammation, or injury can cause neck pain or stiffness. Occasional neck pain is often.
- The neck is a pretty amazing part of your body, but it has a tough job. It holds up the weight of a bowling ball all day long. The bones at the top of your spine, along with your muscles and.
- a part of most horse draft harnesses, providing a point of attachment for plow chains or cart or buggy harness. Made of leather stuffed with straw and lined with felt, it closes over the top of the neck, just in front of the withers, lies on the front of the shoulder and is a support for the hames to which the traces or chains are actually attached
- 20 synonyms of neck from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for neck
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to beginning any diet or exercise program or taking any dietary supplement. The content on our website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or to replace a relationship with a qualified healthcare professional neck in. to cuddle and kiss. (Always in reference to lovers or boy-girl relationships.) There are some teenagers in the back room, necking. See: a crick in (one's) neck a.
Neck - definition of neck by The Free Dictionar
The neck is the part of certain string instruments that projects from the main body and is the base of the fingerboard, where the fingers are placed to stop the strings at different pitches The Neck is one of the southernmost regions of the north. Covered in swamp and bog, it divides the north from the rest of the Seven Kingdoms. West of the Neck is a large forest and a peninsula containing Flint's Finger, the Flint Cliffs, and Cape Kraken, while to the east is the Bite neck definition: 1. the part of the body that joins the head to the shoulders: 2. the part of a piece of clothing that goes around a person's neck: 3. part of a hollow object that is at the top and is narrower than the part below it: When your neck is sore, you may have difficulty moving it, such as turning to one side. Many people describe this as having a stiff neck. If neck pain involves compression of your nerves, you may feel numbness, tingling, or weakness in your arm or hand. Seek medical help right away if you have: A.
Neck Definition of Neck at Dictionary
- Neck crepitus is thought to occur when structures in the spine rub together and make sounds. One suggested cause of neck crepitus is the formation and collapse of tiny gas bubbles, caused by pressure changes within the joint
- Metastatic squamous neck cancer with occult primary (unknown primary) treatment options include surgery, radiation therapy, or a combination of both. Learn more about the diagnosis and treatment of these tumors in this expert-reviewed summary
- Neck pain — Comprehensive overview covers causes of neck pain and neck pain relief options
Neck anatomy Britannica
The official nick.com site with all information about Nick Apps for shows & Games. Find out more about your favorite shows like SpongeBob Squarepants, Sam & Cat, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and more neck (nĕk) n. 1. Anatomy a. The part of the body joining the head to the shoulders or trunk. b. A narrow or constricted area of a bodily structure, as of a bone, that joins. Read about neck pain treatment, symptoms, diagnosis, and home remedies, and get tips on pain relief. Cervical pain causes include whiplash, pinched nerve, herniated disc, and degenerative disc disease Here's the only Neck & Facial Cream that we recommend for Tightening & Firming Aging Neck Neck pain — Comprehensive overview covers causes of neck pain and neck pain relief options
Neck Injuries Neck Disorders MedlinePlu
- Neck pain - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clini
- Neck Pain and Shoulder Pain - WebM
- Neck Pain Relief, Treatment, Symptoms, Causes & Diagnosi
When to Worry About Neck Pain and when not to
- neck - Wiktionar
- Urban Dictionary: Neck
- Neck Pain Symptoms - Spine-healt
Neck Pain: Causes, Home Remedies, and Treatment
- Why Does My Neck Hurt? Neck Pain Causes & Treatmen
- Neck definition of neck by Medical dictionar
- Neck Synonyms, Neck Antonyms Merriam-Webster Thesauru
- The Neck - TeachMeAnatom
- Neck Exercises & Exercise Guides Bodybuilding
- Neck - Idioms by The Free Dictionar
- Neck (music) - Wikipedi
Neck - A Wiki of Ice and Fir
- NECK meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionar
- Neck pain: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedi
- Neck Cracking and Grinding: What Does It Mean
- Metastatic Squamous Neck Cancer with Occult Primary Treatment